Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Shoe Photography: New Shoes

 New shoes are in and already being broken in.

A pair of double monks in cafe suede.

Will be versatile, as double monks are in general, and especially in brown suede, so can wear them with basically everything from a business suit down even to shorts maybe in summer.


Though by one of the lesser manufacturers which I won't mention here by name because they didn't pay me and I don't advertise anything, especially for free, these shoes are goodyear welted and Dainite soled.


For these pictures using my sony rx100 m2 remotely controlled via dumbphone (olde I phone SE)






Claims, they're even hand made







VreMax: New Shoes:  New shoes are in and already being broken in. A pair of double monks in cafe suede. Will be versatile, as double monks are in general, and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Red Bubble Shop